Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am hoping someone can help. Can NTP support SHA256 now? My Cisco portable command guide says only MD5, but I found some references to it on Cisco's site, but not when the change may have happened. Its possible my book is out of date. Many th...

Navy_Dave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have ASA 5515 configured with multiple VPNs I want to monitor these VPNs using ZABBIX I used the SNMPwalk command as shown, snmpwalk -v3 -l authPriv -u USER -a SHA -A "XXXXXXXXX" -x AES -X "XXXXXXXX" 192.168.15.12 CISCO-IPSEC-FLOW-MONITOR-MIB::c...

Qays by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, do not port forward on a private address.private address 10.100.100.6:80 Interface OUTSIDEinterface GigabitEthernet1/1description Redundant1 backup upplinkno nameifno security-levelno ip address!interface GigabitEthernet1/2description Redundant1 ...

Fajfo123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello im trying to establish an ipsec tunnel between 2 ASAs 8.4 with no luck, but i dont seem to find out what is missing Can someone check if my configuration ts ok? i SITE AObject-group network COMPANY-ANGNetwork-object 192.168.100.0 255.255.255.0N...

lmel by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've tryed to add a 5506-X device to FMC and to do this you need the IP and "Registration Key". I think the "Registration Key" is added when you do the inital setup but I never did that part. Is there any way change the Registration Key (or find ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card