Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have remote sites with a backup link via VPN from a router at the remote site to a PIX firewall at the main site. There are GRE tunnels configured from the remote site routers to 4503 switches behind the firewalls at the main site. There are a coup...

I have remote sites with a backup link via VPN from a router at the remote site to a PIX firewall at the main site.There are GRE tunnels configured from the remote site routers to 4503 switches behind the firewalls at the main site.There are a couple...

I'm writing a small SDEE client, but am having trouble gathering the xml schema. evStatus has one xml format while evIdsAlert has another. Is there a document that describes what information (and in what structure) should be received based on which ...

Hi,I am a newcomer to cisco pixs and I am trying to setup an ipsec vpn between 2 sites. I cant seem to get the vpn tunnel up? Attached are the 2 configs.Any advice would be very much appreciated.Thanks in advance.

woods8 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to put PIX OS 7.3 on a PIX 506E? I know that 7.3 requires 64 MB of RAM and 16 MB of flash. I've found a memory upgrade for the PIX, but I can't find a flash upgrade.Thank you

jdevoll by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.Our internal network is protected by an ASA 5540 v7.2(2).We use private addresses on the inside interfaces with NAT.For security reasons, we would like to keep a log of the nat translations.Is there a way to do it without keeping log of any co...

cineca by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when i tried to open IDM 5.1 to access the 4215 sensor, it give me not enough heap memory, and i also do as the help said to chanage it by add the -Xmx256m in the Java RunTime Parameters field but it still didn't work, can any body help me in this ca...

Hello!I have the 3 routers A, B, and C.I build GRE tunnel between A and B and distribute EIGRP over GRE. So all 3 router have EIGRP connection. How to confgure C router to backing up remote B router over ISDN with DDR and static floating when VPN bet...

fisko by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, this is comming from a newbie with the PIX. But here is what I want to do and the issues that I am running into. I want to setup VPN through a PIX 506E for several users to use. 1 can this be done with no other equiptment?2. I configured it but I...

elizabeth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card