Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've found 3 other posts on this with no resolution, so I thought I'd ask again. I've set up 3 local time servers (MIT, UMass Boston) in the NTP list to synchronize the time on my VPN 3000 Concentrator. I continually get the "NTP time synchronization...

benrad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyway to shutdown the unused switchports on the 501? I have one uplinked to a larger switch, and would prefer to have the unused ports shutdown as an extra security measure.Thanks

Pix 515-E running V7.1.2 had stopped forwarding trafic 3 times over a 4 weeks period since first installed. When problem happened, it can not be ping or ssh to, it stopped traffic going across it. Console still works. Restarting the box would fix ...

tin.ngo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI need to implement a Remediation Server in my solution of NAC, I need to know which are the products of ALTIRIS needed. I revised the WEB and foundAltirist Quarantine Solution but in the Datashet say that require Altiris Notification Server. May r...

jmoreno by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Mynul, does cisco have a plan to substitute pix with asa? which platform (pix or asa ) is prefered for a traditional fw envi of about 500M-1G traffic? tkx in advance!

genght by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario:SMTP connectivity needs to be established between location 1 to 2location 1From FWSM to ASA the traffic goes fine but from ASA to the location 2 the traffic from one specific segment is going other segment traffic fails...Need clues....locat...

aksher by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure NAC L2 IP on a Catalyst 3550. After finishing, nothing happends. Here is my config file. Can someone see a fault in it?Thanks for your helpversion 12.2no service padservice timestamps debug uptimeservice timestamps log uptime...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card