Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having a problem with a nat/pat on a 515.For smtp traffic coming in, I need to send the traffic to a Spam filter device, and the www traffic to the OWA box (inside the DMZ). When the mail goes out from the Exchange Server I need it to use a diff...

awmccurry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how can i bundle the mac and ip on pix? in my customer's network , most of the end user's ip address are not permitted to access internet , but others address have right . So many of them often change their ip address to authorizable address . I want...

Hello,I wanted to verify that IPsec traffic terminating on an ASA will be Inspected. I am trying to inspect all SSH traffic that traverses my ASA. The inspection should change the TCP timeout from the default value to 48 hours. I want to make sure th...

lxcollin1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if you can actually setup email/paging alerts with the IEV? The web site for cisco IPS says that it can, but I haven't been able to find anything in the application that shows it can email alerts out when an event is received. TIA!

dbrisson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 groups of users: Management and StaffThese are the restrictionsManagement:- NO access to VPN, Allow Surfing InternetStaff:- Access to VPN only, no other internet access allowedDoes a Cisco Pix allow me to do that? If so, by what feature? ACL...

We have a 6M broadband pipe from Florida to Georgia and only seeing 300K-400K file transfers. The route takes about 12 hops.What is the recommended MTU for WAN links, The VPN tunnel is showing no fragmentation with 1472MTU Is this about the best I sh...

Our remote sites are connected via MPLS cloud. They have a DSL connection for Failover that is configured with GRE tunnels to the main site.There is a client at one of the remote sites that is connecting to their site with a different DSL VPN connect...

Hi All,I have been curious enough that can we achieve the same levels of the QoS in a IPSec VPN that we could easily in a Leased Line.My concern is that, what actually happens when a VoIP Packet is encapsulated in a IPSec Packet and then being routed...

Hi,I have a difficult to configure my pix 515E v6.3.In my inside interface, i have the users, exchange server, anti virus server...In my DMZ, i have a proxy server.When the users want to go in internet , it must go it through the proxy(in DMZ)but my ...

Is PIX able to do intervlan routing/subinterface?i have a small setup..in order to save cost i would like to eliminate the use of a router and have a PIX insteadInternet|PIX|Layer2 Switch(with 3 vlans)My objective is to do restrictions such as below....

Dear All,I just bought a Cisco PIX 506e firewall.Here is my current network configurationISP - VSAT RCST - ISA - SWITCHNow I want to add PIX as addl security and for VPN later, so my setup will become like this ISP -- RCST -- PIX -- ISA -- SWITCHBefo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card