Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

i have two 2800's that are running GRE/IPSec site to site VPNs...from the spoke site i would like to markdown/ratelimit down a particular traffic flow destined for the headend....whats the best way to do this?? Can someone show me a template?basicall...

I am installing lms 2.2 on Win2k server.When the server is not plugged to the network the installation is fine. But when it is plugged to the network the daemon manager will not start after any shutdown.What could be the cause of this problem?

totalnig1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had success on creating a site-to-site vpn with a Pix 501 and a Linksys RV082? I am having an issue establishing a connection. State on the pix side says: MM_NO_STATE Both sides are setup for 3des/md5. pre-shared key. Any ideas?

mlawson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've found 3 other posts on this with no resolution, so I thought I'd ask again. I've set up 3 local time servers (MIT, UMass Boston) in the NTP list to synchronize the time on my VPN 3000 Concentrator. I continually get the "NTP time synchronization...

benrad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyway to shutdown the unused switchports on the 501? I have one uplinked to a larger switch, and would prefer to have the unused ports shutdown as an extra security measure.Thanks