Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've looked at a trace and for the life of me can't figure out why this is firing. This is an IIS server (i.e normally no cgi-bin directory and "cgi-bin" nowhere in trace). It's not running the webcart program. known issue?

mhellman by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This signature triggers on a normal EXAMINE INBOX command. Won't the following regex fire on any imap EXAMINE command and not just "examine..256+"? Can this be combined with the "min match length" to fix?[0-9][\x20][Ee][Xx][Aa][Mm][Ii][Nn][Ee][\x20...

mhellman by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a lame question, so i apologize in advance. On network diagrams, when using the Cisco supplied PIX stencil, is there a 'right' way to face the stencil. I mean, should the arrow be facing in the outbound direction, with the vertical line clo...

srue by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please help with the following error on my PIX 515 firewall:Rebooting....Cisco Secure PIX Firewall BIOS (4.0) #0: Thu Mar 2 22:59:20 PST 2000Platform PIX-515Flash=i28F640J5 @ 0x300Use BREAK or ESC to interrupt flash boot.Use SPACE to beg...

OHITS-OPS by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I had problems accessing with PDM. No problems with SSH. The problem is with the second web page that appears after the first authentication occurs.For some admins the page does not enter, and when I activate the Java Console it shows me a se...

ateixido by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a lot of traffic coming through the our PIX. Is there a command (like ip accounting) on the Pix so I can find out what this traffic is and were it is going

sals by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you encrypt NetFlows through a VPN connection? I've set the netflow destination to be on a network that is represented by interesting traffic. I've also set the source of the netflow to be on the local network (interesting). The source is V...

Hi,I have just upgraded my pix from version 6.3 to 7.0.4 and the ospf is stuck in EXSTARTThe pix outside interface is in a lan with my 2 edge router. Here the output from a debug made on a routerJan 4 09:48:48: OSPF: First DBD and we are not SLAVEJa...

I hope you folks don't mind all these questions - I do do a lot of searching and reading and only ask if I can't find an appropriate answer.This may not even be a PIX question but my gut tells me I am missing something. I have the PIX assigning addre...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card