Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

After upgrading to VMS MC to 2.2, we need to add new sensor to MC, but it does not seem to work. It actually went through the "Add Sensor Summary" screen. Click Finish. No new sensor added to the Management Centre of IDS Sensors. No error message w...

Hi, a couple of questions here, firstly I understand the uauth settings on the pix are as follows:timeout uauth - 5 mins - Sets the duration before the authentication and authorization cache times out and the user has to re-authenticate the next...

itchampnz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running 4255 platform with version 4.1.5. This has proven to be a real nightmare to update signatures. Before we do any updates we have to be careful and remove the previous updates so that it does not fill up the slice and dies. Even by doing t...

s.breault by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have an IP Phone on Inside, the IP Call Manager is located on the dmz, all the the ports are open between this two devices (permit IP), moreover, I can ping one device to another. But the Ip phone is unable to make a call, no dial tone. ...

mmoscoso by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI just upgraded from a PIX515 to an ASA5520, every thing works fine except that behind the ASA are HTTP servers and users need to upload and dowload JPG´s that is done through HTTP, when the files are large it just stops half way through the downlo...

arnis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When trying to upgrade PIX 525 from ver. 6.3(4) to pix702.bin via the "copy tftp flash" command I'm getting "tftp: Timed out during transfer". Tried differnet servers, differnet TFTP clients & even tried differnet images (pix702.bin, pix702-5.bin)red...

smartin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For a newly release product PIX 501, 1)Are DES, 3DES, and AES activation keys all pre-installed with? 2) How can I find out which one of them is pre-installed on my PIX 501? 3) When I create a VPN server (on the PIX 501), I can see all three DES, 3DE...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a pix with Internet connections on 2 different interfaces in two different subnets.Would like to have a default route with metric 1 pointing to Internet router on one interface, and another default route with metric 2 pointing to Internet router...

ajit.shah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have tried just about everything to get my inside users to get traffic back through this pix, but no go...we have no need for nat, so we did the whole nat (inside) 0 0 0 thing, so traffic gets out. then to get responses back in, applied an access-li...

AmyColiso by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card