Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have a problem!?!?As a third party I was given a username and password to the ISP for a dynamic ip for a connection to internet. The device connected to the dynamic ip will be a pix 501.Since Im new in vpn:ing my question is.How do I configure th...

killroy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All,hope this is the right place for this question. I have an old pix, using ver 4.4 and am trying to reset the password. Have downloaded the bin and exe file, as the device has a floppy. Upon executing the .exe file, it prompts me for the followi...

I have configured IPSec site-to-site tunnel btw. cisco router and Cisco VPN Concentrator and everythink OK. I have a question, now if the clients behind Cisco router wants to access private site behind VPN Concentrator, they will use its name, but th...

paltel by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I need your help on this project We have the pix firewall in redundant configuration with 4 interfaces (inside, dmz1, dmz2, dmz3). Inside interface connected to the redundant core switches 4507R. Dmz1 is connected to the edge switch 2970 wh...

Hi,I have a PIX 515 as my default gateway and i need to route some traffic to another router. does the PIX support Static routing yet. Its 6.3.(4)Thx

jcleary by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have:1 pix with 2 interfaces2 lan, net1 & net2default gateway is the pixmy 4 basic question:1- how can i, in the pix define a static route, so that in the end packets that arrive from net1 in the inside interface destined to net2 are directaly r...

I've installed ASA5510(with AIP10) on our client's site. But I can't know how to update IPS signature. Is automatic update possible? i.e. through cco id.Our client doesn't have IDS MC. What should we do? Let me know above, plz.

skytosky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card