Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Ok, finally convinced the boss to buy a 4240 and I am setting it up....As far as Never Block IP's are concerned, is it profitable to use the Sensor IP since it uses that IP as the Source Address?What I mean is..say this is your setupINET --> PIX -->...

d-garnett by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have searched everywhere, but am unable to find the answers I seek. Is there a decision matrix on the differences between the PIX(s) versus a 2800/3800 with Firewall Featureset (Advanced Security) I have a client that would like to know which platf...

bjames by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having some trouble with my configs. The crypto sessions appear to active, but I'm unable to get traffic accross for one side to the other. Can someone point me in the right direction.

kaoslife by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. My question is the following.It is possible to establish backup statics routes on Cisco PIX Firewall with IOS 6.3(4). That is, to create them with metric, something similar to as it does in the Cisco routers?.Thanks in advance,Ramiro Marulanda Z.

ramiro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a PIX520 in the main building and PIX 501’s at remote sites via DSL over the internet. Ipsec tunnels are working fine from inside-to-inside. I can also make remotes talk to the Main PIX dmz interface via a tunnel. The problem is coming from o...

igstewart by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm new with Cisco Pix Firewall 515E and I'm starting for beginners. Let's my first configuration, my lan (inside) work with internet ok but I don't understand why my Dmz configuration doesn't work, this my part show running-config without pubbli...

medicusit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a firewall (515E) with 3 interfaces with OS 7.0. To the outside interface we have a router conected to 1 ISP for internet and to the DMZ we have another router connected to the 2nd ISP for internet.The inside interface is connected to a swi...

aashish.c by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card