Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am testing IPSEC/L2TP from a windows client to a PIX 501.The IPSEC portion is working fine on phase 1 and 2 and the PIX is seeing and decrypting IPSEC traffic.However its not allowing the L2TP bit and hence user authentication to happen and i ca...

Hi all, I have problem config the ftp server , since i want config a ftp server allow outside clients the access ftp server , i just open the port 21 in access-list , but when i try to using browers eg. IE to connect my ftp server , when input login ...

PIX

We have two private network 192.168.10.0/24 and 172.16.1.0/24.Before it was connected with cisco 3745.Now we have replaced the router with PIX 525.network 192.168.10.0/24 connected to INTF4 and network 172.16.1.0/24 connected to INSIDE.Now problem is...

ishwar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I've been trying to find out when PIX V 7 will be releasing? anyone heared about any time frame? I 've been told that it supposed to release in last week of march 2005? Any update on this will be highly regardedsincerely

Hi,A computer in front of a pix 520 is sometimes getting resolved with 1 ip address and sometimes with another ip address. Sometimes the pix can ping that ip address and sometimes it can’t.My question is could there be any problem with the arp table ...

erdiazgue by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have VPN access through my PIX from the outside. I have a restricted license. How can I tell how many concurrent VPN connections am I allowed. The config indicates only two ip address available for VPN connections, but not sure if it is my li...

csanchez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new Pix 501 that I'm attempting to setup. I have a web server with the address below and need to open the follwing ports: I'm a newbie to Cisco routers and would appreciate any help.PORTS:25 E-mails sent out from IRM bridge server80 HTTP in...

I just replaced my home Linksys BEFW11S4 router with a PIX 501. All is working but my connectivity to my company's Nortel VPN using the Contivity 4_65 client fails to connect. The Nortel client worked with the Linksys router and the only change is t...

Folks:Just acquired a 501. I'm really new to cisco pix and have no clue how to configure it. The NAT appears to work (I communicate via a client workstation on the 'inside' interface) using the pdm. However, I can't seem to get the 'outside' interfac...

I upgraded to the S153 signature , and then couldnt login to the IDM getting an error about unable to download signature configuration.I restarted the IDSM2 and the issue still there , i downgraded to S150 and i can access the IDSM2 using the IDM now...

alian-sam by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes