Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Couple general questions.I am about 3 weeks into the tuning phase on my 4250XL sensor. We are monitoring the Email DMZ as well as the General Population network.Are there any specific sig that are not on by "default" that any of you would recommend,...

bklawson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen on Cisco web site about the new IPS device, which seems to different from the IDS devices. Unfortunately, there isnt much information about these devices. My question is: Is this device a proper IPS device, which means does it work by o...

hi,while updating with IDS-sig-4.1-4-S134.rpm.pkg,the system seems to freeze, and never times out. when login remotely and at console, i get the error "Error: Cannot communicate with system processes. Please contact your system administrator." afte...

Hi,Can somebody tell me, if the Half-Syn open will fire only, when the client doesn't send the final handshake ACK or it fires when the server doens't send the SYN,ACK packet too?Can somebody tell me the treshold value-s for this signature? I meen, h...

teperjesi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 515e with a VPN set up for the Cisco client. For users on my internal network we have an n2h2 filter server set up to block certain websites. I was wondering if there is any way for users connected with the VPN client to have their web r...

Cisco is a great compnay but I tell you their network management products must be the bottom of their priority.CW2K still is not support on Windows2003 and its almost 2005. I have 2 CW2K servers not that will not backup the configurations of my devi...

bbecker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card