Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anybody state new features available with PIX 7.0 or send me a link which details these?I'd like to know one thing specifically. Will 7.0 be supported only in 515 and above or also on the 501/506 boxes?Thank you

ciscors by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Whenever I open PIX PDM for management point of view it comes with the error:"Unsupported command found"PDM has encountered a firewall configuration command statement that PDM doesn't support.Configuration parsing has been stopped. PDM access is n...

neerjajha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I receive the following message on my syslog server:Dec 8 16:18:26 trnfw2inside %PIX-3-210021: LU create static xlate 192.168.176.11 ifc 5 failedAccording to the cisco website the solution to resolve this problem is to do a write standby from t...

Hi! In my organization there are two PIX 525 firewalls and I would like to use the second one as failover PIX. The point is that both PIX 525 have the same specifications and IOS, but the RAM only is different. Will this difference in RAM capacities ...

ardi1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WE have pix 515 FOS ver 6.3.We are looking at two subnets terminating on the external interface.and differential policy nat for outgoing traffic.How do we enable VLAN trunking on the external interface and define acls between the two vlans terminatin...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card