Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have just installed the PIX 515E, for some reason, our accounting group can not access some banking websites. they can get to the Main Site, but as soon as they login they get an error.Is there a way I can explicitly allow these websites to go thr...

SysAdminj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a PIX that we are using for NATting to an external address. We currently have 12 valid addresses for NAT and when the 13th user connects he would use PAT. We'd like to have everybody use PAT except particular users who we'd like to use NAT. ...

joeldc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi!I'm planning to upgrade our PIX515E with another fasthethernet card. Currently we're using unrestricted license with software version 6, would like to know is there anything else that i need to do to get this done?(eg. upgrading of software, firmw...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok here is my question. 6509A firewall Mod: 3 Contexts:Admin Context2 Context36509B firewall Mod:Nothing configed...I have 2 6509s and each one of them have a Firewall Module. I have one of the firewall modules confgured. Now I want to replicate ...

Hi Everyone,I am trying to allow internet access to the users on the inside interface on my pix. To do so I have done a couple of things:1) Configured a global statement with pool range2) Configured the nat statement for all users to nat out using th...

Could anyone tell me please how to copy a config file from tftp to startup-config on a pix 501.I know you can do a configure net but I don't really want a merge. Ideally I want to be able to edit my files in Wordpad then just upload to the pix and do...

darren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening are few days that i see in the log file of my Pix firewall some strange record, now explain the threath.In one DMZ have applied an ACL that said:access-list acl_dmz-col permit tcp any any eq wwwand an access group that said:access-group ...

sercopi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I used PAT to deal with all my inside addresses.And the PAT global IP is different from the pix outside interface IP.I enabled ICMP to go through my pix(OS4.4).When I tried to ping PAT global IP from outside network,I failed .I don't know why.Is it r...

CSA

hi,Does CSA 4.0 is supported on solaris 9.0as it is written that it is supported on 8.0thanks

sushilk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VPN Concentrator 3005 and PIX 525 and Radius server (Funk Software). Last weekend, we had to power off all the systems due to electrical maintenance in the building. When we powered on everything on Monday, the users can authenticate thro...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card