Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a pair of ASA-5508X firewalls configured as Active-Standby HA that is being configured in through the FMC on the management interface on a test network. These ASAs will be moved to our DR location, so the management IPs we're currently using ...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,   Today we just experienced an ambiguous behavior. We've a Cisco IPS 7120 sensor from the old days just after rebooting, it freezed that is, all interfaces are up, ping is working fine from the sensor to FMC and vice versa but can't apply...

ASA5505 currently running 8.4(6) , am planning to upgrade 9.12(3)9 or 9.12(4)10 versionCisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.4(6) AS per the Cisco document, its says ASA5505 its support up to the 9.2 versionASA 9.2(x) was the final ver...

Hello, can someone help with a setup with a firewall asa 5505 soft version 8.4.5 I want to secure my private lan modem(isp) --> firewall connection need to be on PPPoE --> router --> sw --> host I need tips and trick I'm new with this

Resolved! FTD Interfaces

HiAnyone have an idea why this interface says manual next to it and not CONFIG like the others? I have just created this interface Port-channel1.13           172.16.x.x    YES           CONFIG up          upPort-channel1.14           172.16.x.x     Y...