Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,I'm trying to establisg an h323 video conf througha pix 515,my remote correspondant can see me but i can't see or ear him.Do i need a special conf,does this work with nat,pat?here is a piece of conffixup protocol h323 h225 1720fixup protocol h...

a.diot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was wondering if there was way of translating DHCP broadcast requests to unicast packets on a PIX firewall.We would like to use a backup DHCP server on the other end of the VPN connection.ThanksRegardsKoen

SDWorx_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why my PIX 525 locks up when I apply my cryptomap command one line at a time ? I apply the following ACL first. But when I attempt to apply the first cryptomap line my PIX locks and I have to reboot it.......Any help would be greatly...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have one PIX 525 with Failover SW. I would to upgrade it to UR. But i havent acces to Enable mode.I have always message : This machine is running in secondary mode withouta connection to an active primary PIX. Pleasecheck your connection t...

PIX 6.3.3Performance and throughput might be compromised when defining VLAN on a physical interface?.How much the tagging/untagging operation is critical in performance?There is a lot of difference between:1) interface ethernet1 auto interface ethe...

davidensc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know whether or how well the PIX (520) supports port mapping and statics when using DHCP on the outside interface?From the docs, it looks like I can configure port mapping via statics when using DHCP by specifying the interface keyword ra...

seanm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My organization uses a PIX 506e firewall, and I cannot connect to the PDM. I looked at the firewall configuration via telnet and noticed that the http server is pointing to the correct IP address, however the netmask is 255.255.255.255 whereas the ...

gmalmen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, There is a 10 and 50 user model of the 501. What is a "user" and how does it tell how many there are. I am usng this at a small office with about 5 people and creating a VPN tunnel to a 506 with about 15 people. Will all the people on the other s...

jcleary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes