Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have multiple ASA-5506s that are being used for compliance reasons. The first two went in just fine with no NAT statements, but the 3rd one drops around 25-30% packets both to and through the firewall. All firewalls are running 9.8(4) and were con...

Hi all, I would like to get an output on when an ACL was hit for the last time. From within ASDM you can get the date when you hover over the hit count. A bit cumbersome to this manually for all ACLs :(. However I've not yet found a CLI command that...

Hi All, Kindly need your support , previously i take RMA from cisco for new cisco ASA 5516 to change my broken asa.and after i setup failover new cisco asa. there is notification from new cisco asa like this :  no replication at all for both cisco as...

Capture.PNG

Hello all,  needed assist to handle task of password recovery for FTD 4100 ..My case is that i have HA between two FTD 4100 handle traffic and managed by FMCvwhat is the best solution to recovery password of FTDs with out interrupt the traffic 

------------------- Cisco ASR 1000 ----------------- crypto ikev2 keyring Keyring_HF_Test_ARpeer Peer_Test_ARaddress 81.x.x.xpre-shared-key abc123 crypto ikev2 proposal Proposal_HF_Test_ARencryption 3desintegrity sha1group 2 crypto ikev2 profile Prof...

helloPlease try to open on me firewall 5506-x the OpenVPN UDP port 1194, but without success.Define the machine and port, also double check the udp port, no chance. access-list outside_access_in line 1 extended permit udp any host 192.168.16.9 eq 119...

I am using algosec fireflow for policy deployment in ASA firewalls.. algosec requires grouping of multiple IPs/Services into a single object.. for ex.. source 1.1.1.1, 2.2.2.2  destination 3.3.3.3 , 4.4.4.4 , 5.5.5.5  service : https , ssh , http I n...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card