Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi,What are the possible performance problems and security issues with increasing the timeout values (conn especially)?Are there any recommendations as to the max values? I cannot find anything other than syntax on the web site.

aemr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PIX as Dhcp server

I know the PIX can act as a DHCP server, but can it have MAC-to-IP reservations?I would like my PIX to issue dhcp for our internal network, but I need to have a few reservations for clients.

koaps by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is there anybody who know which management solution should I use to manage and monitor a VPN network built by PIX devices?Cisco Works Management Center for Firewall doesn't support pix's VPN commands such "crypto-map".ThanksAndrea Timpanaro.

I need some help with my Pix501. I have made some changes to my configuration-file and i need some help to download it to my Pix501Anyone who can tell me how to do? The Pix can only be reached through the blue cable and hyperterminal.

Kelmo01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have some problems to do shunning via PIX.I`m running IDS 4235 with 4.1(3)S62 and a PIX with PixOS 6.3.3.Both the sniffing and the management Interface of the IDS are on the inside network of PIX. PIX does no NAT (NAT 0) for all trafficI con...

I have something like 60 PIX 501's coming into a 3.6.1 vpn 3030 concentrator. The session list mostly shows the inside network address of the PIX, but some only show '0.0.0.0'. There is a public address, and bytes are being transmitted and received. ...

bswitzer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to enable our CISCO Pix 515e to act as a VPN as well as a firewall.Do I need any other equipment?ThanksMarkP.S excuse my knowledge of CISCO and VPN.

markab2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with PIX firewalls at three locations. They use a proprietary program that sends information between the stores every night using the "blast" protocol on port 1200. Since I installed these PIX firewalls, they can no longer transfer...

sidneyw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Am upgrading the 6.1 to 6.23 on PIX 525 , and am getting error monitor> interface 10: i8255X @ PCI(bus:0 dev:14 irq:10)1: i8255X @ PCI(bus:0 dev:13 irq:11)2: i8255X @ PCI(bus:1 dev:0 irq:11)3: i8255X @ PCI(bus:1 dev:1 irq:10)4: i8255X @ PCI(bus...

secnas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card