Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi people,Is there any IDS full version in order to install it in a PIX, ( a new version or something like that)?, I do not found it, or only its default IDS version exist.If not,....Then, does it mean, must I to install it only on the border routers...

mcelec by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This looks correct to me, but doesn't work...ip address inside 172.31.0.254 255.255.0.0ip address antcleaner 192.168.50.1 255.255.255.0static (inside,antcleaner) 192.168.50.5 172.31.0.5 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0access-list acl-ant line 1 permit ...

simonw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know the limits for the connection table on the PIX. I think it is limited just by memory and if so how many bytes will each connection use? The firewall is not doing NAT so no memory used there. Finally what happens when the table/mem...

gparrish by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

--begin ciscomoderator note-- The following post has been edited to remove potentially confidential information. Please refrain from posting confidential information on the site to reduce security risks to your network. -- end ciscomoderator note -- ...

dland1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cable internet acces at home. THe ISP only provides IP addresses via DHCP - they will not approve static IP.I have a PIX 501 that I would love to use at home - for many reason, like PAT, so I can use many computers to one IP.1. Does anyone kno...

droessler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know what is the advantages of having 1 fixed address on the outside interface of the PIX doing port direction for mail,web and FTP server over multiple fixed IP address allocated by ISP to us.How many services can port direction supp...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for any advice or hints on the process of upgrading a PIX520 (with a PIX520 failover) from version 6.0.1 to 6.2.2I have a document from CCO that lays out the step by step process, but I just wanted to post a question here to try and get ...

b.withrow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes