Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I need help Ladies and Gentlemen. I have a PIX 5 15 w/failover. On one of my Networks, I have People that have to get to a certain .mil site, but when they attempt to hit certain Links off of it, they cant get to it. When I do a Reverse DNS Lookup...

rlowe26 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Running 6.3.1 on a 506E PIXtwo questions,Can the PIX DHCP service give out specific IPs based on the MAC address of the NIC requesting?Can I have the VPDN (PPTP) service give out IP addresses from the DHCP pool to VPN clients?My goal is to ha...

jdepies by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There seems to be a lot of discussion about connecting the LinkSys BEFVP41 to a PIX. I apologize in advance if this has been posted and replied to.I currently have a PIX installed and users using the VPN client to the PIX. They authenticate using a R...

mkoponick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently use a very antiquated email system called Interchange/Expressit. The PIX is configured to allow SMTP traffic through and the Interchange server grabs it and routes the mail to the mailboxes. The PIX is the default gateway on my system and...

sthayer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The pix "boots", but nothing appears on the Hyper Terminal, and the leads in the front don'tlight up.The leads light up half a second when I start and when I stop the pix...When I close it, I have 4 little ASCII squares that appear on Hyper Terminal ...

_Faust_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have dozens of Linksys BEFVP41's in the field, all making a VPN connection to a PIX 520. Each router is connecting via some form of Broadband connection. I have a number of routers that randomly have their tunnel drop, requiring a reboot of the ...

jeasley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently, we have a Cisco PIX firewall model 525, IOS 6.0(2) Pentum III 600MHz with 128MB Ram with 2GE and 2FE ports. The Cisco PIX firewall device manager is version 1.1(2). The Cisco PIX firewall gigabit interface 0/1 connects to a Cisco 6500 swit...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had the same experience when the VPN connection is authenticated, the connection goes straight thru without any NT domain logon prompt even tho the VPN client is told to do it?

steve by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes