Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have installed CiscoWorks 2000 on Windows 2000 Server and it functioning properly but I am unable to access Campus Manager applications from clients. The clients are currently running Windows XP SP1 with Java 1.3.1 (downloaded from Cisco Website)....

rakesh503 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

unable to access necessary page to download new version (6.2).Something about the authorization invalid. I am able to post messages to this forum I must be logged in. Can someone advise me how to obtain the necessary file?

revahi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,This is my first time posting on this site.Anyways, I have a client that has two offices and would like to link both offices together using DSL.I recommended him to use the Cisco Pix to create a secure vpn to vpn connection. Does anyone have a...

ciscopaul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting the "no valid license" error and can't display alarms. I tried this;cp /usr/nr/etc/.lt/license-all.lic /usr/nr/etc/licensesbut no joy. Any other ideas?Mike

m.disley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Apparently I did something setting up our new pix, it let me in priv exec mode then when I went back into enable the password I put in didn't work. Now what is odd is that I had the setup still on the screen and typed it the same way. Now where I m...

grw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have an issue with a PIX and fast passive FTP connection sending multiple files. The source of the "problem" is the following: when receiving requests for 2 or more STORs quickly one after the other, my FTP Daemon (wu-ftpd) proposes the ...

gmassen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHow can use the users profiles that can access the AAA server with the ciscoworks2000 , e.g. suppose that I have a user name and password that allows me to access the AAA server and I want the AAA server authenticate me to access CW200 with the sam...

samiaiyad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All I have the following situation on a PIX 520 running 6.2.2I have three interfaces inside, outside, dmzon the outside interface have an access-list which permits icmp from any to the IPs behind the DMZ interface, I have the following:access-l...

veno77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card