Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, i used ftd in version 6.2.3.7 AND MY FMC SERVER IN 6.2.3.16 i have this message when i add my ftd in my fmc i use this cimmande "configure manager add X.X.X.X pass  "getPeersByRole: unable to connect to db at /ngfw/usr/local/sf/lib/perl/5.10.1/SF...

Hi,I have FMC 1000 in high availability deployments. FMC backups include only configurations.  I use the scheduler on an FMC to automate backups. FMC manage 10 FTD with IPS policy. Backup size is approximately 2 Gb. Backup time is longer than 8 hours...

Resolved! Update FTD Devices

Hello, after trying to upgrade ftd 2130 from version 6.2.2 to 6.3.0 in a pair of high availability, one device was successfully updated, the second showed an error.entries from the update log on a failed device:admin@firepower:/ngfw/var/log/sf/Cisco_...

So, we have the need to "whitelist" several domains with wildcards. Now i have learned FQDN objects can't have wildcards in them, but what is the way to go if i need to whitelist wildcard domains for HTTPS traffic, in this case?

Hi Everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to create a VTI on FTD to peer with cloud infrastructure or with other FTD with a S2S VPN and BGP running on top of it. I know this works currently on ASA code since a long time so I would be very s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card