Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have seen several questions answered similar to this one but not 100% they match exactly? I have setup several ASA's with outside interfaces that have several IP addresses, now I am trying to set one up that only has 1 static public IP on the outsi...

dajohnso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team , We are facing issue after apply threat intelligence policy - automatic failover happening continuously  Cisco FMC is in VM  Software version is 6.6.1 Cisco Firepower FTD - 2130 in HA -- Software version is 6.6.1 we came to know that below...

harmesh88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  I have a new FTD 2120 I have accessed the ASA with ASDM. I would like to update it, but in the ASDM there is no such option in Device Management menu  Also in cli the boot system disk0:/cisco-asa-fp2k.9.12.4.10.SPA is not accepted.  What am I ...

image.png

Resolved! connect to ASA

hello,I have a ASA with 3 interface enabled: outside, sub1 and sub2we using sub2 as a management interface,  we have acl to permit any traffic between sub1 and sub2.computer from sub 1 ssh login from sub1 interface: successedcomputer from sub 2 ssh l...

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Dear all ,How can I create a LoopBack on my FTD . I dont want my BGP Neighbor to be related to my physical FTD´s interface. I have two links and I´d like my BGP neighbor to be assigned on my Loopback interface.As i know FTD does not have LoopBack.Is ...

Hi colleaguesI need your supports on this scenario, I have made site to site IPsec vpn configuration with remote office, this office send some traffic to specific system (system A) in my network which has ip 192.168.1.30, and i want this traffic go t...

Does the ASA 5585 support ECDHE ciphers like ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384?   I get error message trying to enable them, and I don't see them available: sho ssl ciphers all These are the ciphers for the given cipher level; not all ciphers are supported...

Hi All (image attached)  Since upgrading to the latest version, we're not able to see our Anyconnect profiles in the Anyconnect client profile section on the ASDM, We have created these XML files around 6 months ago.  My account has the relevant priv...

Hi I've just finished creating NAT on my ASA, which is mentioned in another discussion. Now I'm doing a test with laptops, but it seems that I can't get traffic through. I believe it's an ACL-issue. I need to pass all traffic through from both sides....