Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Bonjour,Lorsque j'étais en ligne, une enquête sur le COVID-19 est apparue. En raison d'une attention excessive portée au COVID-19, j'ai rempli ce formulaire et, malheureusement, mon ordinateur semblait être attaqué par un virus, et il a commencé à de...

Rankma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

CPU on the ASA is varying from 90-99%, which is impacting performance for everyone.  show proc cpu-usage sorted non-zero shows that "Dispatch Unit" is taking around 90% of the CPU.  "cap test type asp-drop all real-time" shows a bulk of the entries s...

Hi. Have a question regarding NAT. We have users that sit inside the office behind an ASA firewall. Users use a piece of software configured to resolve against a dns record which points to an external IP address (note we already tried to change the i...

Hi,As far as I can see it is only possible to order the ASA-5506 as an ASA with Firepower services (ASA5506-FPWR-BUN) as compared to say the 5508 which can be ordered as either FP services (ASA5508-FPWR-BUN) or as an FTD (ASA5508-FTD-BUN)So my questi...

TONY SMITH by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes