Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Issues With Active Mode FTP through FTD

Hello,We are migrating from ASA 5525 to FTD 2110 running FTD/FMC 6.4.0.6 and cannot seem to get active-mode FTP to work through the FTD for a client on the inside connecting to an external Internet server on the outside.  The initial control channel ...

pntbaytel by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VDB Version 271

I need to find a download for the Firepower VDB version 271 to be able to do a restore for an older FMC that the GUI has stopped working on.  The oldest version on Cisco's website is VDB 290.  Does anyone know where I can find a copy this VDB?

Resolved! Ping to FTD interface

Hi guys,I am having issues pinging my FTD internal interfaces. I can actually ping WAN interface, no issue there. But for LAN interface packet tracer says "no route". I can ping the hosts inside the LAN. There are no specific ICMP rules in Device Pla...

Moon1998 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Multi Context ASA in Solarwinds

Hello, I am trying to add a multi context ASA in Solwarwinds...i successfully added the admin context where interface details , HA etc are visible but the other 2 context are showing as a Grey node and no interface data is available...i checked the l...

Resolved! Firesite, Firepower Device Manager, Firepower Device Manager, ASDM help

I plan to buy a 5515 with FP  and a 1 year TAMC licenses.  This will replace my 5510. I do not understand how to manage the device because of all the Cisco changes with the FP product. Do I use Firepower device manager as a replacement for ASDM?  ple...

Resolved! DNS lookup not working on ASA

I have an ASA that can ping ip addresses outside the network, but cannot resolve the domain names for those addresses.  I have the relevant configs listed below.  Please help me to get the DNS working on the ASA device.  Thanks. The outside interface...

Waterbird by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers