Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI'm new to these devices and am wondering do rule updates happen automatically e.g VDB, GEODB, SRU, I recently ugraded from 6.4 to 6.5 and just wondered if i had to set up scheduling for these updates. also are they pushed out to Sensors automatica...

i have one Firepower 5516, before i was using ASA so i try to migrate the ASA to Firepower and found i need the FMC so i download FMC from the internet and put evaluation License and migrate the configuration when i disconnect the firepower from the ...

HiIs it ok to jump VDB versions? We are currently on VDB version 333 but I see there is an update available after I manually downloaded updates and was wondering if jumping straight up to 337 is ok,  we are running 6.5.0.4 on FMC/FTD 

Hi all, I have set the Action Alert and Access Control Policy on the IPS Firepower Managment Centre for two IPS Censors.The Syslog for the Action Alert also has been set and they are route between the IPS FMC and Censors. May I have the helps below i...

HIWe have upgraded our soon to go live FTD's/FMC to 6.5 I have just seen a warning saying that DH group 5 is depreciated, does this mean that it just wont work as we have exsisting VPN's using DH group 5 on our current live devices ASA's Thanks

HiCan anyone tell me why when I added a static route to FTD 2130 in HA pair I get tunnelled false in the route see below image I don't see these in other static routes, also to add a static route do I go into each HA device separately to add route or...

Hello all ,  i am using cisco prime 3.0 , recently i have replaced the distribution switch (4506E) after that i am getting major error on Access Switches connected with this Distribution Switch :  Error : Sending agent has become the new root of th...

Hi everyone, I just received a new FPR-1010 unit, and it seems many of the out-of-the-box instructions no longer work to get it up and running, in more ways than one. I have a few questions regarding it, because if I can't get it up and running, well...

BrianTG by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys I have 2 ASA firewalls active/standby version 9.8(2) by ASDM I change the security level of the interface from 100 to 0then I found this message in below photo I didn`t read the message I want to finish this task quickly  so I press on "force...

117642344_619045325411787_8249806090121250512_n.jpg