Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has tested the SSL Decrypt-resign function for DPI on their endpoints in 6.7? We are experiencing an odd behavior across multiple browsers using Win10 1809 that when you first load a web page you get a certificate erro...

ryan14 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I have 2x ASA 5545c in cluster mode in ACTIVE/ACTIVE mode. Problem is when one unit goes down ASA stop advertising route via OSPF to ASR 1001X router.As you can see in output i can see ASAs MAC addresse from ASR but after failover arp isnt...

HI, I want to renew my asa license, i register the device from Product License Registration form and downloaded license file how i get the activation key from this lic file or how use this license to renew my ASA 

Hi All,  wanted to know if ASA can automatically block an IP I was monitoring the ASA using SNMPv3 on UDP 161 port using a IT monitoringsuddenly i received alerts saying that ASA was unreachable but I was able to access ASDM/SSH  

giridar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the below topology  PA and  ASA are in routed mode . The first question is the design is valid? I am facing a problem in this design ASA says the secondary is failed  ,primary asa says the secondary and dmz zone interface failed Thanks

pa-cisco (1).jpg
susim by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card