Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hence we have never bought network appliances with base license, I haven't involved with licensing so much, do I get a base license right out of the box when I buy a FPR 2130? that base license already includes 2000 Anyconnect peers, and the number o...

WiLL-I-Am by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Still having issues with this even though we have upgraded to the latest software revision 6.3.0.1 from 6.3.0.CSCvm03931 info is a bit misleading as it states that 6.3.0 is an affected release and also a known fixed release.Anyone else having the sam...

NC1OSH by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I writing to you because I can't find anywhere answer for my question. Basicly, I have migration from ASA(2xASA in failover active/standby) to FTD. I have 2xFTD 1140 and FMC. I want to migrate with minimal downtime, so in my LAB I prepared 1...

mikiNet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any resources available on how to setup an asav in Azure and get a simple static nat to a web server working? I am evaluating the asav for our new saas product but I just can't seem to get this simple example to work.   I have followed the ...

pwm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community, I have 2 FirePower 2110 in HA (active, standby) running  FTD image (6.4.x.x) that are being managed by FMCv for VmWare also running the same software version. I understand that “The more you have the firewall doing, the lower the per...

judo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I use FMC VM version to manage the Firepower IPS software module on FWs.When I tried to restore the Weekly_config_only_backup_xxx.tar on FMC, I got this message:"unable to apply restored system policy" I'd like to know if the message is normal...

h.dam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have to same model firewalls i configure site to site IPsec vpn its working fine both sides LAN network accessible everything working fine. i want to all my branch internet traffic going to HO Firewall Gateway branch isp did not  use for internet t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card