Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am starting to study for CCIE security and trying to install the FTD virtual appliances. No matter what I try or what version I use it always crashes. IT goes through the installation and gets to a certain point and displays an error abou...

pick25690 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Greetings for the day...!!! I have two below questions for Cisco ASA & Cisco NGFW stateful fail-over. (1)  Stateful fail-over in Cisco ASA also replicates all live entries of VPN (Site-to-Site IPSec and Remote-Access VPN) along with Xlates/C...

Customer has East-West server-to-server TCP connection which must stay up for 12 hours.  I found where to adjust the TCP session timers:  that works.  However, where can I adjust the NAT timeouts so xlate also stays up for 12 hours (don't want to use...

cpaquet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I am planning on deploying FTDs in all my  branch offices.  I also have a number of ASA-x deployed and I currently manage them individually via ASDM.  Reason I am leaning towards FTDs and not more ASAs in the environment is simply because AS...