Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Want to regulate Profinet traffic on a:FPR-1120 - ASA 9.13(1)Mode = Transparent https://wiki.wireshark.org/PROFINET/RT Is there any way to allow this traffic? Has anyone an idea for me? Thanks in advanceJOP 

jop01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am migrating from an ASA to an FTD 2100 using Cisco's Firewall Migration Tool. My VPN tunnels, policies, and ACLs are not transferring over. Has anyone else encountered this?thank you

I am building a LAB, which includes 2* FTD11xx. We have production FMC 2500 but I don't want to use production FMC to manage the FTD instead to use a Virtual FMC, Wondering if I need to buy it or available free to download!Do we need license for FTD ...

If I have an ASA with 5 security contexts enabled, how is syslog handled? Is it on a per-context basis, or centrally from the admin context?I'm evaluating a logging solution that is licensed per "device", where each device is a unique syslog source. ...

Hi,I am confuse in everybody say 3 tier firewall Architecture.Let me know what is it.If i divided 3 zone and applied to three different subnet and applied to three different interface with each network,can we call 3 tier architecture?OR it must have ...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,A customer of mine is facing a problem with his firewall. He create a URL rule for some cloud applications, but when the cloud IP chages, the applications stop working.I'd like to know if the Fire Power has the capability to create a URL rule that...

Hi I am new to Asa doing practice in eve-ng with ASAv  V 9.7 in this topology i have a server inside with IP address of   192.168.1.200   and want to reach the loopback address on R2 with IP 44.44.44.44 with NAT   but i want to practice the Twice NAT...

TEST.png
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card