Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Encryption

Hello experts, I have seen the encryption strings as des, 3des, aes while creating the site to site vpn tunnel. What is the difference bt these 3 methods and which is preferable to use for encryption? Is there any encryption string apart from the men...

Hi All,We've had an on going problem with the user agent for firepower since day 1, at the moment it just keeps saying "error processing event record - No domain information" (see screen shot). The Active directory server has checked in and shows gre...

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   I have FMC (Currently running software version: 6.2.3.2) with two firewalls added on it. I have deployed policy on each device (also running v6.2.3) and I opted out for Balanced Connectivity and Security which results in: This policy has ...

Another ASA Backup Question...I would like to use EEM to have a 7-Day backup, using the backup command in the ASA. I have the following information from balaji.bandi and this post (works great!):1. Requirement is 7 configuration files2. Test-run ever...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Is there a way to use FMC 4500 to backup ASA 5545x's on our network? I thought there was a way to do it through the web guy on the FMC. Can I enable SCP server on the FMC and use EEM on the ASA's to transfer the Backup? We will have a ROBO...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I would like to ask if the FTD needs to access the internet DNS. I have high availability FTD 2110 managed by FMC and I see in the events that there are several queries to DNS that are blocked. DNS isn't managed by FMC? Do the FTDs have any r...

GreetingsI have an vFTD running 6.4.0.4 managed by an FMC running the same version. Now I need to migrate this FTD to another FMC. Exporting and importing the policies are quite straight forward but what about the VPNs. We have quite a few and I woul...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card