Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ETHER CHANNEL ON ASA 5555X FTD

Is there a way to configure a ASA5555x FTD, managed by FMC with a ether channel to have a 3 Gig pipe for internet traffic ? ModelCisco Firepower Management Center for VMWareSerial NumberNoneSoftware Version6.2.3.7 (build 51)OSCisco Fire Linux OS 6.2....

JMCNEL by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASDM ISSUE

Hello i can't manage ASA through ASDM i applied configuration as below: hhtp server emable  http 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 inside ssl encryption 3des-sha1 aes128-sha1 rc4-sha1   ASA 5540 version 8.0(4) and My laptop window 10  i need to know which java version...

Resolved! Rebooting the standby ASA

Hi Everyone,If ASA is in active / standby failover.And for some reason if you need to reboot standby ASA is it good practice just to reboot standby?If standby is rebooted should it syn all the config over failover link from active ASA?RegardsMahesh

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FirePOWER no stats

I have fully deployed my asa5506-x and set the firePOWER module up with NTP server and have also configured a policy rule to stop bittorrent on one of the ionternal networks and all is working good. The issue is when i go to home on the ASDM and sele...

Martin by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA-5506-X error on ASDM with FirePower Connected

My 5506-X will load the ASDM fine when i disconect the FirePower module from the network, but when i connect it i get the error bellow ASDM was unable to load the firewalls configuration.   and then it exits, i need to update the software on the Fire...

Martin by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA SSH with diferent RSA Label

Hello, I am trying to review back my ssh config. I tried to generate a set of crypto keys using a different label (not default)  #crypto key generate rsa label ADE modulus 1024 noconfirm ssh doesnt seem to work until I use#crypto key generate rsa gen...

ASAv in Azure

Hi All,   I have a need to deploy an HA pair of ASAv in Azure.  I've read the Deploy ASAv on Azure Cloud document and I understand that the ASAv is required to have interfaces in four subnets, not including the Azure GatewaySubnet.   My Azure Virtual...

Tim Glen by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers