Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,during a maintenance window some colleague powered off an ASA 5525X by keeping the power button pushed until it powered down. When we tried to power it back on it does not come back. Unplugged and re-plugged the power cable and still no luck. ...

Hello we would like ot check for deployed SRU/VRT package version actually running on NGIPS devices (sourcefireon asa or 71xx devices)Think this is possible via "show version" in CLI via ssh on device, but i cannot find a way to check (easily) for th...

Hi,I have a ASA 5516-x running FTD 6.4.0.6.I'm using https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/network-management/remote-access/212424-anyconnect-remote-access-vpn-configurati.html as a guide to setting up a client to site VPN connection.In section ...

db62 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just purchase a couple 2140 NGFW's with Threat and Malware license subscriptions.  I noticed there is a RA VPN license activation that is showing by default as disabled by user.     Without buying additional licensing with the base license and Thr...

HiI have FMC 750 connected to SFR on ASA 5555, I have some rules to filter internet usage in my network, one of these rules Blocking (whatsapp media messages).I removed it from the rule with saving and deploy it, but it still block it.Any solution??

raedms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  Good day.I just seen a mac flapping issue at client's Core switch. Nov 22 06:07:23.913: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 20cf.30ab.a02d in vlan 1 is flapping between port Te2/0/9 and port Te1/0/37Nov 22 06:07:25.952: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Hos...

lacacot by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes