Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Firewall capture

Hi All, Just want to know, whats the following firewall capture means ?   win2300 <mss 1460,nop,wscale0,nop,nop,sackok) Regards,Vishal

Visauk47 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im trying to know left the ROMmon mode, but I dont know whats wrong with my ASA 5505 mode router. I have right know this configuration. rommon #0> setROMMON Variable Settings:  ADDRESS=10.0.0.2  SERVER=10.0.0.1  GATEWAY=10.0.0.1  PORT=Ethernet0/1  VL...

I use old good Cisco ASA 5550-failover clusters.I dont understand its current throughput.In Cisco datasheet info : Firewall Throughput Up to 1.2 Gbps ( 600 Mbps input + 600 Mbps output ) - right ? My config: Firewall mode: Transparent #  Interface   ...

Hi, [FMC 6.2.2] I'm looking for a way to copy rules from a child policy to a parent policy. Egz. I want to copy few rules from child policy 1 to Mother Policy Access Control Mother Policy    |__child policy 1    |__child policy 2 How can I do it?Tha...

sKas by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all; Does Nexus 9000v need special license to be installed for full functionality in the lab environment? I installed 3 of them with basic BGP and basic OSPF works but I got messages while enabling PIM feauture stating that I need to install licen...

Hi,When I am downloading files  from internet , it is taking very long time .In the speed test it shows there are enough bandwidth . How can I figure out the problem ( ISP or the asa  fw ) till the firewall latency look like normal . How can I troubl...

Hi,Just want to know any reasons why i am unable to access our cisco prime infrastructure 3.6 webpage from LAN subnets but can only access on WiFi subnet.Cisco Prime infrastructure 3.6, Security ManagementAuthentication using our AD - TACACS+ Cisco I...

Alfram007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a HA pair of ASA 5525 configured as active/standby and installed FirePower on each device.In FMC, i get the error "Interface 'DataplaneInterface0' is not receiving any packets" for the standby device which is normal as it does not rece...

HA.PNG HA1.PNG
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: