Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Disabling SIP

Hi,   I need to disable SIP in my FTD.   However, I don't have the options to issue the below command   configure inspection sip disable . I only have the below:   audit_cert             Change to Audit_cert Configuration Modeconfigure              C...

man3mar3n by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to configure our Cisco for SIP but after opening all the requited ports we do not have audio. We can call extensions from different locations, just can hear each other outside of our location. The IP phones in-house we can call and hear...

I have a rather stubborn occurrence. I keep getting:         Deny IP spoof from (10.87.88.1) to 10.141.36.60 on interface inside.  This is connected via VPN. 10.87.88.1 is the VPN Termination point. It is a site to site connection. The 10.141.36.60 i...

egoodman2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone We recently purchased 4 x refurbished C-20 codecs for our distance learning program with our satellite campus. Our original C-20 performance were beginnning to slow down.We have been using our Cisco Telepresence appliances for almost 10 y...

c.bibby by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Forum, we have a pair of FTD2140 running patch 6.4.0.4 in HA setup. Default HA timer are used. Re-convergence does not happen after a failover. All interfaces are in "normal" status when doing "show high-availability config" from CLI. Is this beha...

frodestra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Forum, I am trying to change the IPv4 configuration but get the error message attached in the screenshot. I'm not able to ping/SSH the old IP from a directly connected interface either. I have two FTDs directly connected and the other one function...

FTD_Error.jpg
frodestra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you configure user account permissions that apply to ASDM interface from the CLI? For instance, I need to gove someone red only access to the ASDM so they can view but cannot make changes to the config.Can this be done using the CLI?Mario