Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello- First off, let me be clear I am not super good at configuring ASA5505 firewalls so please be patient if I am struggling with getting some things to work.  I'm much more of a PFSense man. I inherited an active ASA5505 firewall many years ago th...

EL34562 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to find the serial number of Cisco NCS 5500 series devices using SNMP WALK, but the OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.47.1.1.1.1.11.1 isn't working, 1.3.6.1.2.1.47.1.1.1.1.11.4097 gives the serial number instead. isn't there a single OID which gives the...

CiscoSNMP by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I try to get the ssh access to Firepower2120 via management interface but unssuccesfuly. I dont have the strong encyption license on my device and I know that ssh cant be work. But Cisco.com saying that I can connect to ssh via management por...

Hi ThereI was installing a certificate for anyconnect VPN and i have managed to import a PKSC12 but forgot to enter the passphrase during installation.The enrollment failed to deploy and i couldn't remove the certificate because it was in use by anyc...

I have the following in my crypto map configs on an ASA for an IPSEC tunnel:crypto map out_map 1 set ikev2 ipsec-proposal prop1 prop2 aes256 prop3 As you can see there are 4 proposals referenced I believe when the other side of tunnel/peer only has 1...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card