Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an external public IP address on my 2130 HA pair. the .1 is on the primary unit and the .2 is th HA standby IP for the standby unit. If I point anyconnect at the main external interface public IP I can connect and vpn works fine My question is...

Hi Team, We would like to know what would be the latest IOS I can upgrade to our Cisco ASA 5540. Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.3(2) Device Manager Version 6.3(5) Hardware: ASA5540, 2048 MB RAM, CPU Pentium 4 2000 MHzInternal...

John by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to create an ACL (or multiple ACLs) on my FTD2110 using FDM, not FCM to allow hosts to the huge list of IPs and URLs required for Office365 (located here: https://support.content.office.net/en-us/static/O365IPAddresses.xml ) I came upon this w...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

5540-PA1 receviced many log:Duplicate TCP SYN frominside 1.1.1.1/32774 to outside :2.2.2.2/2049 with different initial sequence number.At the same time,NFS client(A site) can not mount remote NFS server(B site).After several minutes ,the cli...

topo-2.png

Based on information found here and other websites I've attempted to setup logging on my ASA to monitor for configuration changes and send those to my Syslog server, however i'm not showing any results.  Below is the output displaying what we have se...

bobmc859 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL

Hi All, I have couple of queries in the below output. Please clarify the same. Firewall ACL output:access-list inside line 115 extended permit ip object-group X any4 log informational interval 300access-list inside1 line 77 extended permit ip object-...

Hi, What I'm trying are inserting rule into section, category, placing of the rule as top of the category. I have tried it on api-explorer, it is not that complete and it been a guess/ blind testing from my end. Below are the parameters I tried in ap...

Hi all thanks for you help in advanced, we have implemented CSM, but my question is there away to paste cli commands in? like you can on Asdm? would make doing large changes a lot easier Thanks#Cisco security Manager #CSM

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card