Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone please advise how I can upgrade firepower module on an active-active clustered ASA? Do I have to disable cluster? or take one device off? also when choosing the device from FMC, can I choose to push update to both devices at the same time...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm looking at replacing my old ASA5520 to a ASA5516-X with Firepower and branch offices from a ASA5505 to a ASA5508-X with Firepower. I am looking at including the FireServices bundle (IPS, AMP & URL) however concerned that real world tests diff...

Hello experts! I'm pretty sure this question is a basic one but I prefer to ask in order to avoid mistakes. I'm not very familiar with Meraki quoting but I understand that multiple devices, such as a MX64W, does not include a power cord (MA-PWR-CORD-...

Resolved! FMC VDB Update

Hi All,    I have a customer on a very OLD Vulnerability DB version and I'm a bit leery about updating as the customer is very sensitive to outages and demands perfection with any change/update. Are there any gotcha's or caveats I should be aware of ...

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 4.16.43 PM.png

Can you use the same tunnel-group for each IPSEC tunnel you have built on the ASA? Basically, I don't see how or what command associates the tunnel-group with a particular IPSEC tunnel see configs below:ASA1:crypto ikev2 policy 3encryption aesintegri...

My User agent failed a week or so ago and had to move it off of our Domain Controller. I am currently running Cisco Firepower Management Center for VMWare version 6.2.3.12.  I installed the user agent on a 2012 r2 server.  I have a connection with my...

Gabrielm1 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, The FMC show messages similar to "Deployment failed due to configuration error . If problem persists after retrying, contact Cisco TAC. Our FMC version 6.2.2, with this error, we cannot add or modify the policy. I see the bug CSCvb93301 , ...

jack lee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I opened a TAC case with Cisco for a FirePower issue and I EXPLICITLY stated in the ticket that I want to work with a TAC engineer in the Eastern Timezone during business hours. 24 hours later, I received this email from one of the Cisco TAC engineer...

Resolved! asa 5505 upgrade

Hello;I'm new into Cisco firewalls and I started with an asa 5505. I need to upgrade it now ..Is "Cisco ASA software Version 9.12(x)" supported by this device?I really appreciate your help. Thanks.BR/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card