Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi,  we have a customer has two FP9300 chassis with two FTD security module per chassis. the customer asked for a cluster deployment  the question is can we have intra chassis cluster for each chassis using the two security module per chassis and hav...

Hi Guys              I would like to upgrade the software version of our ASA 5508-x .. Currently it is at level 9.6(4)3 but I see two directions that I could go::I could upgrade to 9.6.4.8or I could upgrade to 9.9.2.1which direction should I go? How ...

eford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NTP on 2110 ASA

Hello, I have a Firepower 2110 running a multi-context ASA 9.9(2) instance.  The chassis is configured and synchronized with an NTP server, but the ASA clock is still wrong. I cannot find commands in the ASA instance to synchronize with an upstream N...

hi Team getting below error while enable IKE feature in FDM "unable cryptography types are currently restricted by the licensing status of the device" as per my investigation encryption license comes with base license to make IPSEC tunnel. LicenseDur...

I am new to ASAs, but I am trying to ensure connectivity between my internal LANs which hang off a subinterface. Any reason I am unable to ssh/ping 192.168.255.129 from the GreenNET network if the same security traffic is enabled? interface Port-chan...

Hello,I have an ASA 5505 and the built in flash is pretty small and I need to put 3 .pkg on it for Anyconnect 4.I formated an USB Stick (4GB) to FAT32 and put in the USB Port 2 on the back and rebooted the firewall.But in the filemanager I see disk0 ...

Dear all, I was wondering if you could give me some ideas about this issue.   We were alerted through our monitoring system that three interfaces on our ASA5515 (ASA 5515-X with SW) were having an issue: - asa_mgmt_plane - Internal-Data0/1 - mgmt_pla...

Kibo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I attempted an upgrade of a ASA 5585-X cluster from v.9.1(2) to 9.10(1). The actual upgrade was fine but then we noticed that a large number of servers behind the firewall could not be accessed. This seemed to be intermittent, as some were ok ot...

roysm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a scan run on our 5525X version 9.1(10) firewalls and one of the vulnerabilities  was "undefined CVE, missing httponly:Flag from cookie" has anyone experienced this or know of a resolution for this issue? Thanks

deloneymi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card