Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I am configuring ASA 5506x FTD firewall using FDM as the customer don't have EXSI server environment to install FMC now. If I put the URL filtering and other treat defense licenses on FDM is it possible to put the same licenses on FMC when we install...

Taz_ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support, Regarding the traffic, One of my customers wants to upload 50GB data from DR Network to DC Network via port 22. There have to pass through 2 ASA Firewall. I want to know ASA Traffic how many mins or hour can keep establishing. What is the...

Hi,   On the ASA we can use the more system:running-config command to view the PSK in clear text, but this command does not seam to exist on the FTD. Does anyone if there is a corresponding command in the FTD to reveal the PSKs?   Thanks /Jörgen

Hello Community, I've heard from a technical Cisco staff that i must buy Cisco Firepower Management Center, (VMWare) for 25 devices (P/N: FS-VMW-SW-K9) if i need to do setup HA configuration for both 2 units of Cisco Firepower 2130 NGFW. according t...

When you look at an access control policy in FMC and the default action has a drop down list and I have multiple things in here including system policies and user created policies. So when i choose a IPS policy it wont block traffic after the policy ...

Hi   How can i permit ping between two hosts on a different subinterface using the same physical interface on cisco ASA? It is also using the same ACL.   FW/pri/act# sh ipSystem IP Addresses:Interface Name IP address Subnet mask Method GigabitEtherne...

Hi All,  I have my inside interface configured like this: interface GigabitEthernet1/2 nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 192.168.x.1 255.255.255.0 standby 192.168.x.3 It connects to a switch configured also with an access interface.    ...

db1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card