Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Community,   I have a pair of ASA5516-X both with support contracts, and both are being managed by a virtual FMC running on VMWare.Now I have an issue with FMCv I need TAC support on, and I'm wondering does anyone know if FMCv is covered under the...

Hello,  I am deploying a new vFMC 6.2.3 (latest) on ESXI 6.5.0 and upon deployment of the OVA file, i get a blank login page ( with the URL /login.cgi) . Tried different browsers as well. I have looked at this post , redeployed the VM multiple times ...

NeerajS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!   I think my question is pretty simple, but i haven't done this before, and ASA in GNS3 still has some bugs so i'm having a hard time trying to emulate this.   Consider the following configuration:     So Gi0/6 between the Active and the Sta...

c9X0K0x

Hi,   In FMC, you can go to Overview --> Connections Summary --> Traffic TAB and there you will see traffic by initiator IP. I would like to get this table but then for a specific IP subnet.    I tried to add new search objects under Analysis --> Sea...

jpdeboer1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Note: posted elsewhere in another thread.   I'm trying to use a searchable syslog server to track the flows on one of my ASAs but have run into a problem.  Hypothetically, let's say I have a web server behind an ASA with IP address 192.168.1.1 ...

We have an ASA 5506-X at a remote site. A few days ago we noticed from out monitoring (PRTG) that the HTTPS/SSL sensors had failed. Then we found that we were unable to get onto the ASA via HTTPS/ASDM. PRTG is telling us "Failed to establish secure c...

Dan Brook by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone this the first time for me to configure ASA5506-X in cli andi want to configure EZVPN client mode in this device i have 2 questions: 1- when i did (sh running configuration & sh crypto ca certificates )why  i couldn't find any certificati...

Roza12 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes