Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I have a ASA 9.1 and i access asdm thorough the management port,however iam curious to access the asdm through VPN.When i click on VPN Wizard i see many options,which one i need to go through,vpn any client or ipsec.Any help would be appre...

mudasir05 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I am considering integrating NSEL with our SIEM.  We have already integrated our ASAs with our syslog server but I could see that there isnt clear visibility of traffic in our environment; hence thinking of going for Netflow. So I have a fe...

Hello, How to verify if network traffic is checked by IPS rules. I have set p a rule to inspect telnet traffic for root login from a specific host, but no event is generated when I telnet to a host with root login. ASA5512-x access-list sfr_redire...

I have a problem with QoS which appears with all images later than 9.5.2, I don't have this problem with 9.5.2 or older images. I have two interfaces which look into the Internet (Outside_1 and Outside_2) and one interface which looks into a local ne...

NikTNV by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a 2 asa Firewall DMZ to set up, my question is i plan to put a switch between them is there any special config I need in order to route traffic through internal Firewall to external Firewall to Internet.??     Thanks

benolyndav by Level 4
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to route my internal Network through my asa5545. Here is a snapshot starting inside -> out. I have: 4 Trunked Switch -> connected to a Core Sw(which as 2 weight static routes pointing out)-> 2 FW (with F/O) all good here -> connected to 2...

Drew by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have a 5525 X with firepower running in the network. I am thinking of adding a failover device as I have a 5510 ASA in stock. Can I do this configuration? What are the requirements ? Thanks

mrehman02 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was trying to do a fresh install of Firepower services on the built in SFR - I get as far as the boot and recover stage and it just seems to stick in the Recover state - It has been left over night and still the same. I shutdown the module and ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card