Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I need to check if I can create 2 VPNs on FTD to another site with 2 different WAN links to get the redundancy. And how to do This in FMC, as when I tryied it, it worked on only first VPN?   and Also, if I have 2 firewalls in each site as HA? How it ...

Mzamzam by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently retired an old Cisco ASA5510 firewall and the old VPN Client - and installed a Cisco 5508-X firewall instead. We have a few L2L Vpn connections going in to the box, and they work well, also we use Anyconnect for client connectivity. We ne...

kkasanto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I have a requirement to connect around 300 users to my network , I have a ASA 5555X available. If I have to use general remote VPN which client software I need to use?   When i checked any connect license cost it was way high for me to affo...

Stanly by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes