NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone! My team has decided to create a Docker container with NSO 6.1.7. The image contains a NSO System Install and a few NEDs and packages built with Python. NSO 6.1 seems to perfectly work with M2 outside of the container.  So we are sure thi...

casbarre by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I have been working with NSO XML templates and have come across the 'nc:operation delete' and 'nc:operation remove' attributes. I would like to understand the difference between these two attributes and whether 'nc:operation remove' c...

Manjunath T by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The NSO Darwin install of NSO for my M1 Macbook works fine for ncs and java, however the python vm fails to load. Looking in the ncs-python-vm.log, it states that the mach-o file is of type x86_64. ImportError: dlopen(/Users/sam/Documents/ncs/install...

Hello Experts, I am trying to set type 6 password on IOSXR device which apparently can be done only from live-status command. But I am getting an error. This command works from cli ------- admin@ncs# devices device device_name live-status exec any ...

suvdeshm by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! action call

Experts, I need help with this error- I have code for calling action which gives error at the last line:----- with ncs.maapi.Session(m, uinfo.username, 'python', groups=['ncsadmin']):    with m.start_write_trans() as t:       root = ncs.maagic.get_r...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I have to use configured inventory to lookup the Loopback IP address so I am using a leafref with a must condition. This compiles but doesnot filter just for the primary-connection-device instead it shows me all devices' loopbacks. lea...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! live-status error

I am getting this error for reading config with live-status command in python code. Device is ios-xe C9500-24Y4C. action_input = device.live_status.cisco_ios_stats__exec["show"].get_input()   File "/opt/ncs/ncs-5.6.4/src/ncs/pyapi/ncs/maagic.py", li...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes