NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

After the upgrade, NED migration and compilation of the packages my NSO refuses to start. Apart from very long start: ~25mins (17500 entries in cdb) the whole process ends up with following:Aug 14 19:32:04 lab1 ncs[173632]: - NCS package upgrade fail...

dciprus by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that I can load merge a config from a .xml file onto a device config. And the format for that is,  <devices xmlns="http://tail-f.com/ns/ncs">    <device>        <name>{device}</name>        <config>            <ip xmlns="urn:ios">             ...

Manjunath T by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Question about juniper-junos (more specifically juniper-junos-nc-4.7) NED. After I make and revert a config change on the Junos device the check-sync will report the device to be out-of-sync. compare-config reports difference in timestamp. After c...

petty greivance if that's the accepted means, but here a thing...my team has a pattern of indicating a failure state by raising exception that isn't caught, flows out to the ncs wrapper running a given callback, which causes whatever message put upon...

Hi all, Has anyone encountered this issue before? My configuration:devices device loncaf-vpn-cluster-1address loncaf-vpn-cluster-1.cisco.com port 22device-type cli ned-id cisco-asa protocol sshauthgroup nso-prdstate admin-state unlocked I am attempti...

dretaylo by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes