NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to follow the example for NSO manual-haWhen i execute below command from n1 folderNCS_IPC_PORT=5757 sname=n1 NCS_HA_NODE=n1 ncs -c ncs.confCDB boot error: failed to load ./ncs-cdb/ncs_init.xml:3: unknown namespace: http://tailf.com/ha in ...

kbarve by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I’m looking for detailed explanation and examples on how to use “Transaction” Resources to facilitate Multiple changes via multiple REST API calls which can be committed in the separate (later) transaction (perhaps separate REST API call).The...

ssmichok by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NSO Workflow

Hello Team,I have a customer that they have a workflow process to configure some Interfaces with HSRP feature in a couple of routers. According to their process, Engineer Team is responsible to produce all router configuration and send them via .DOC ...

The VMS YANG models allow us to define a configuration where some of the device configuration can be captured in a custom template while the remainder is part of a service definition.   The customer can populate the custom template with anything.  Th...