NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Given a Maagic "Node" object, I need to automatically generate an xpath to it. I know NSO can already do this, as it generates xpaths when running "show full-configuration foo bar | display xpath". Is there any way to do this using NSO's Python API? ...

Hubro by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After the upgrade of NSO and NED we're seeing this error from time to time when trying to communicate with devices. NCS 5.7.8, NED: cisco-iosxr-cli-7.43.5Obviously after disconnecting, connecting again and fetching keys, things are back to normal how...

dciprus by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! live-status error

I am getting this error for reading config with live-status command in python code. Device is ios-xe C9500-24Y4C. action_input = device.live_status.cisco_ios_stats__exec["show"].get_input()   File "/opt/ncs/ncs-5.6.4/src/ncs/pyapi/ncs/maagic.py", li...

suvdeshm by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NSO is not able to read the platfrom model for NCS540 device. NSO version : 5.7.1 Device : NCS540 NED : cisco-iosxr-cli-7.38   admin@nso-msl-01> show devices device mydevice platformplatform name ios-xrplatform version 7.4.2platform model unknownplat...

muusman by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed the NSO developer studio and explorer in visual code, followed the requirements in documentation after created a package, but those highlighting do not work for me, visual code (on the window that popped up when creating a package) is hig...

jenspetter_0-1672322147060.png jenspetter_1-1672322275825.png

Is there an option to do a merge instead of create with the maagic api? The use case is multiple services are modifying a rfs service and the one with the .create() removes the other services additions.Something like svc = root.ncs__services.foo.crea...

R-8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes