Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Learn how to make your network more efficient when you transition to Routed Optical Network.

Forum Posts

We have dark fiber mesh and I run layer 3 on it for all our inter-building connections. We have an issue with a move and the dark fibers will not be ready in time. Here is my issue...I want to connect the two sites together - with a layer 3 connectio...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have AT&T AVPN as are Primary ISP and we just got another IPS for redundancy so if AT&T was to go down we would have a backup. We are using the AT&T cloud base firewall but we also still have  a cisco ASA that we are only using for VPN we are also...

Hi everyone. I have configured manual Raman CTP card for DWDM node with "DLP-G690 Configure the Raman Pump Using Manual Day-0 Installation " method but none sucess. Both Automatic Raman Pump Amplification (ARPC)  method and Raman Pump manual configur...

HOAT LE by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys , I need some assistance regarding CTC, we got one project in which the traffic is already flowing with two networks reflecting redundancy of DWDM. Now the issue is that on CTC, we can only see one network with all proper configurations. But ...

SUFYAN by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes