Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a few customers experiencing various amounts of echo, after reviewing the ver common "Troubleshooting echo problems between ip phones and Cisco IOS Gateways" document, I am looking for some thoughts from users.I have a user now who is complain...

The following is I excerpted from Cisco QOS course material. What confused me is the 1.3/1.4 and 2.3/2.4. What is the interface queue, what is the shaping queue, why they are different? Why FRTS need to use priority-queue/custome/Fair queue? Thanks--...

Two questions here about dial plan:1. 0 to telco operator for call collect.Can I just create a route pattern 0 and then assign it to the voice gateway?2. I'll have 9.1[2-9]xxxxxx for long distance inside the country and 9.1[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx for lon...

What's the Queuing mechnism in each class?What's the Queuing mechnism between the classes?For example if I have two classes with bandwidth 64 and 128. Each class is defined by couple access-list. Obviously with each class there is a queuing mechnism ...

i've configured an ipphone 7910 with this parameteres:ip address, subnet mask, tftp server, default router,dns serveri don't use dhcpthe phone begin with configuring vlan, ip and when it configures cm lists it resets and each time the same thingi us...