Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello <br><br>site 1 unity 3.12c tapi 6.01 callmanager 3.13a servicepackb<br>site 2 unity 3.12c tapi 6.01 callmanager 3.12c<br><br>I have 2 sites running the above configuration . I recently upgraded unity on both to 3.12c. Both sites now experience ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,<br><br>in an Unity 3.0 installation I have the problem that Unity tells the user that his PIN is expired. He tells the system a new pin. <br>The next times the user calls Unity he gets the message again and again. I have the same error in my t...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I attempt to record a greeting for a call handler using the phone I recieve an abort retry ignore error box. Upon examining the event log I find this entry:<br><br>Event Type: Information<br>Event Source: Application Popup<br>Event Category: Non...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the recommended implemnentation path for customers that want to implement Unity 3.0 (UM) within an environment that is Exchange 5.5, but wants to be prepared for Exchange 2000. I'm sure you don't support the Unity server being installed as E...

Hello, I want to make a call between a NetMeeting user and analog phone (and viceversa), through a central gateway (for example 1750, 2600,etc), and I want to know if is mandatory to use a gatekeeper for doing this, or I have to simply configure...

asarlo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New to call manager. We have an existing ip telephony setup that allows outgoing calls through a pbx. We are getting rid of the pbx and have a pri t1 with did's. The pri comes into a 3640 gateway which is connected to the call manager which is on a ...

m.hedberg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Unity 2.4.6, I have created some call handlers for an extension dedicated to providing information to callers (For office hours press 1, for directions press 2, etc.) Well, in short, I have the call handler repeat its message if the caller doesn'...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PRI with DID. The phone company is only sending my 3 digits, but my extensions are 4 digits. Does any one know how to insert a digit in the incomming dial peer. For example., my extension is 8501, the phone company will send 501, if I hav...

JeffG1 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes