Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I had about 10 Call handlers built with extension numbers. I had to delete those Call Handlers. I then applied those deleted extension numbers to some prexisting Subscibers. The subscribers can now receive vmail under the new extension number, they ...

MikeD by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a quick question about Licensing for Unity. We are currently working with a customer that want to roll out Unity (voicemail only) for 3500 users. My current configuration would have a one server as the Unity primary, one server as a failove...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a user is sending a message and then reviews the message there is a long pause while Unity lists who the message is being sent to. <br><br>1. User selects "2" to send a message<br>2. User enters DN of message recipient<br>3. User records message...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings all. This is my first visit but this appears to be be a great resource.<br><br>The simple version of my question is, how can I reassign the Exchange Alias is in Unity, so Unity delivers to different mailbox?<br><br>The detailed version,<br>...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to verify whether an AS5400 can outpulse digits to PSTN. My scenerio...example would be CPE of IAD or Cisco 1750 with FXS ports. A user on the 1750 makes a toll call 1+10digits, a dial-peer in the 1750 directs the VoIP call to an AS5400...

dgauthier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can i install Unity 3.1 on any other compatible hardware than Cisco´s MCS7835 or cisco approvedCOMPAQ or DELL Hardwares. Is there hardware prove during installation of Unity 3.1 like Cisco Call Manager software.Thankyou very much in advance.G...

geshetu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup the Notification admin on a problem child 3.1.2 server. When I open an event and try to specify an address for notifications it comes back with the following error:<br><br>Error trying to find CsComponentsEx(??????????) in<br>file...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes