Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all! I'm developing an application that needs to be able to programatically populate voice mailboxes with audio data. Is this feasible with Unity? I have heard that it uses Exchange for mailboxes, and was wondering if there were any hoops I nee...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to change and enable Message Notification parameters to 100 users 'Work Phone' settings. Is there an easy way to do this without going to each user page? Bulk Edit does not have the option to do this.<br><br>

clmyner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

this type of question is probably getting tiring.<br>Upgrading from 2.46 to 3.x<br>currently unity is a DC (w2K) and exchange 5.5 on same box<br>Callmanger 3.12C is in it's own workgroup<br>(unity and callmanager on own Vlan 10 (subnet 10)<br>Lan is ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

export utility exports most items and objects from 2.4x - upgrading to 3.x<br>looking to maintain all customer recorded messages<br>- listen only mailbox - non exchange users<br>- call handler custom prompts<br>- etc<br><br>Is there a way to do this ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyway to stop the flashing envelope icon from a shared line appearance. In both 2.46 and 3.x<br><br>I only want the phone that owns the line to show messages<br>not any other phone that has the shared line appearnace.<br><br>also,<br>is th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes