Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I´m going to migrate a Network that actually use VOFR to VOIP using this routers, 7200 VXR Routers in the Core Level, and in the distribution level the same 7200VXR and in the access level i´m going to use 3810.So, my question is what IOS version...

e.silva_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who wants to install AVVID to replace their legacy PBX but they want to keep their Octel Auto-attendant system which also helps to route customer calls to a small call-center of 15 customer reps. The Geotel is too big and expensive...

hpham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call Manager 3.0(7) / Unity 2.45 integration. The volume of messages left by callers is very low both when listening via Windows or the handset. Is there any way to adjust the recording level for these calls? Recording greetings results in satisfa...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem about MCU-3510. When I upload software for MCU that notice ' error uploading'. I run hyper terminal. MCU notice 'not enough memory'.Can you help me ?

vpsang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to write a custom TCL application for VoIP calls inbound to an AS5300 that egress to the PSTN and use a codec other than G.711? If the application collected digits for authentication and the destination number using DTMF relay without ...

Kluso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With the Encore release of CCM, you are now able to register with one remote gatekeeper for call routing. This seems to work fine, but I have noticed infrequently that the registration times out and no subsequent RRQ messages are sent over. At this...

badelson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes