Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am deploying +300 7960 IP phones in a new building using Cat3524's as the access switch. I will be using the single cat5 cable connecting the workstation behind the phone. I was hoping to configure the Cat3524's so any network device could us...

I am installing unity connection 2.5 to integrate to Call Manager 3.07. I had the unity up and working with a 7750 running Call Manager 3.04 but the client did not like the 7750 and traded up to a 7835. Now I can not get the TSP to find the ports o...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We using IP phones which are connected with Catalysts 19/29 series. If I use auto duplex on switches then the SW ports in phones use 100 or 10mb depend on switch it is connected with but always in half duplex mode. Is it feature? :) How can I avoid t...

pkireev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Q&A

I´m looking for what basic requirements of voltage supported by the equipment of communications MC3810 with FXS cards, between neutral and earth mainly.

michellef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Dudes.<br>Hope all is well.<br>We have a NEW installed Unity that appears a little sick.<br>The system was installed as supplied.<br>Mailboxes added and the integration for an NEC with MCI.<br><br>On the Status Monitor under the status column, th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do I understand the other Lotus notes responses correctly.<br>Are you saying that we should not use the Exchange connector because of the limitations? Is there a better estimate as to when Unity will be ready with a version that will integrate with ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I rebooted my Exchange server and Unity took too long to reconnect, so I eventually bounced my Unity Server - which re-enabled the connection. How can I modify the Unity retry timeout value to enable me to reconnect, rather than reboot?<br><br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am going to implement VoIP system in my company by using the Cisco 2621 Router (with one Voice Network Module and two Voice Interface Cards) and using the Analog Lines (PSTN).I would like to know about the softwares that it requires and is the abo...

h.a by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had bad experiences with tunneled IPSec from CPE to CPE? We are about to start our VoIP trials so any help, tips and tricks will be VERY usefull. Charles AgbohIP Telephony Systems Engineer - Ebone/GTSBelgium

cagboh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes