Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,i have an issue with unity VMWhen user connect to his voice mail box to retrieve Voice Mail, the system never mentionned the date caller leave message instead mentionned only the hour.I have another questionit's possible to dial (like mobile phone...

eric.bias by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IDP

International Dial plan -I am trying to install Australian dial plan in CM 4.13SR3a server. When I double click the exe file (on publisher), I get a command line window and it exits immediately. Nothing seems to have got installed. IDP version 1-1-4 ...

Resolved! message button

I have a ccm4.x and when I press the message button, I get nothing. What do I have to check for making an IP phone call to unity when the message button is pressed?I checked a link in cisco.com that suggested to configure the voice mail DN under cal...

Cisco CME supports only phones that are local to the Cisco CME LAN and does not support remote SCCP phones that are connected across WAN links. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a...

wildker by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Intermittently, only on outbound calls, you will see your phone ringout, and even connect, but you (the caller) hear no audio.On the recipient end, their phone rings and they can hear anything said by the caller. It's very infrequent, but bothersome...

jdcutcher by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes